Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Worst Horror Movies of 2016

-AM. RIFFAZ

Horror movies have existed for more than a century. Hollywood has produced many horror movies in the past that have really terrified us.
Movies like Nightmare on Elm Street, The Babadook, The Ring, Omen and many other films that have really makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up!

As a horror movie fan I am so disappointed about what Hollywood has produced in the last few years.
The number of horror movies is increasing year by year but most of these films fail to induce the audience's primal fears.

Worst Horror Movies I Watched

Let's forget the past. I never miss a horror movie. From the beginning of 2016 until this date I did not miss a movie which was released under the horror genre.

After watching these movies, I now want to help you save some time and money by listing the three worst horror movies I’ve watched from the beginning of this year – January 01, 2016 – until now - April 26, 2016.

So you can stay away from these worst horror movies and enjoy your time watching or doing something else.

01. Little Dead Rotting Hood

Produced by: David Michael Latt, David Rimawi, Paul Bales
Directed by: Jared Cohn
Starring: Eric Balfour, Bianca Santos, Heather Tom, Romeo Miller
Release Date: 5 January 2016 (USA)

This was surely my bad luck. My 2016 horror movies’ journey started with this low budget silly movie. Little Dead Rotting Hood was released in the first week of January 2016. Actually, it was the movie title that made me want to watch this ‘garbage’.

Right after the movie’s opening scene I felt this was going to be nothing but a waste of time. And, it was!
The movie was like a short home movie clip made by some kids. Actually, nowadays kids make some good short movies that are much better than this Little Dead Rotting Hood.

What makes this movie one of the worst? Everything except the story. I kind of like the story.
Everyone knows the classic story of Little Red Riding Hood. They changed the story and took only just a single slight line from the story we knew.

This list includes the worst horror movies I watched in January and February 2016